Saturday 7 May 2011

Inner Conflict - I

You are totally committed to reaching the goal, you also have the tools, you know what you want – YET, never reach there....

I want to have total free time to myself, but earn a billion dollars...
I want to win an award in classical singing, but never commit to daily practice...
I want my team-mate to take all the responsibilities but not the respect and power I have...

The fun part, you want both ends of the world but never reach even close to one.




The INNER CONFLICT!

How would you achieve even a morsel when you are being pulled in two different directions...

...WHY, WHY do you want this...

Is it because your girlfriend told you, hence you want to lose weight?
Is it because your dad wanted you to be a great musician, hence that’s your goal  but lack the love for music?

You may even achieve this, and there would be success but not fulfillment, and success without fulfillment is failure!

Get rid of the inner conflict, once that is clear, then there is no delay in the action, as the action is now for what you want and not someone else’s needs.

AS THEN THERE WOULD BE NOTHING PULLING YOU AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment